Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cool Birthday Present

Mike and Linda got me one of the coolest birthday presents. Here is the first test run of my new helmet cam. I apologize for the shaking, I still need to play with the mount. They give you some velcro that I think will really stabilize things.


Los Pinetos Trail from Scott Holmes on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Tom Schneider said...

1- Awesome

2- Great music selection, "flogging molly" is perfect for mountain biking

3- be careful of your "peanuts"

Mike said...

The down hill looks great....do they have a lift to the top.... :)

Great video and soundtrack....

Jenn Jenn said...

That is wicked!

T-mom said...

when are you going to do the wine country? LOVE the music choice.

Laura said...

This is cool Scott!

I agree....nice editing and choice of Flogging Molly!

Schneider said...

That was virtual mountain biking, so cool. Trail looked sketchy at times. Be careful!