Friday, February 13, 2009

A view in Bfield??
















On those rare days that you realize Bfield is at the southern tip of the Valley it can be quite beautiful. (Now there is a nonsequitur...Bakersfield & Beautiful...)These pictures were taken from the top of my office building looking generally east and southeast. There is snow on all 3 sides of us, down to about 1500 in the foothills. I only wish I had my primary camera as opposed to my bike camera....

4 comments:

Jamie said...

that is beautiful - it is so clear

Schneider said...

Hey, he´s proud of his town.

(Who said that about Wichita Kansas...?)

Jenn Jenn said...

On days like these it reminds us of what a beautiful place we live in... most of the time :) Even Lemoore can see snow on two sides of town- it's crazy!

The Youngs said...

I have to agree, on clear days it almost could be as pretty of mountain views as Colorado:) almost!!