Monday, February 23, 2009

A Landmark Gone

 
 
 
 
It use to be so easy to say turn right at the oak tree with the mail boxes but no more. All the rain did in the mighty oak. Last night Jamie heard something but we ignored her - sorry Jamie. This morning we woke to a fallen landmark. Remember turn right at the mail boxes. Hopefully the mailman can reach some of the boxes.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Jenn said...

Everyone is totally going to get lost now without the big tree to turn at! Man oh man is that crazy!

The Youngs said...

Yikes, I don't know if I can figure out where to go now!!! Better listen to Jamie next time!!

rds said...

I guess the house will go quite since no one will ever know when to turn when coming to visit.

Schneider said...

Next send photo of what they do about mailboxes...in Chile, they would stay just about like that for a good while.