Scott - great pictures! looks like a fun time had by all. I even feel like I got a little trip to Yosemite cruising through your pictures. You can see why Ansel was so inspired there.
What! A yosemite trip and no shot out to the Fresnans?! I see where we stand! Glad you guys had a great time, awesome photos!
I think we talked about you guys when we drove through :-| I know we aren't making it to this years camping trip, but Yosemite might be an option for another year's trip.
Yosemite would be fun for a family camp trip but I want full disclosure on the bear story!!
Mom just be faster than one other person and you can handle bears :) Yosemite could definitely work for a family trip :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Scott - great pictures! looks like a fun time had by all. I even feel like I got a little trip to Yosemite cruising through your pictures. You can see why Ansel was so inspired there.
What! A yosemite trip and no shot out to the Fresnans?! I see where we stand! Glad you guys had a great time, awesome photos!
I think we talked about you guys when we drove through :-|
I know we aren't making it to this years camping trip, but Yosemite might be an option for another year's trip.
Yosemite would be fun for a family camp trip but I want full disclosure on the bear story!!
Mom just be faster than one other person and you can handle bears :) Yosemite could definitely work for a family trip :)
Post a Comment