Now those are what I call some bad ass toys!! And nice use of the floating diaper:)
Hey Scott, what camera are you using? All your pictures come out so awesome! I need to get a new one so am looking for some recommendations!
Best money ever spent at Walmart to buy the floating diaper.Jess, beware it is a dangerous hobby. I have the Canon 40D and a couple basic lenses.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Now those are what I call some bad ass toys!! And nice use of the floating diaper:)
Hey Scott, what camera are you using? All your pictures come out so awesome! I need to get a new one so am looking for some recommendations!
Best money ever spent at Walmart to buy the floating diaper.
Jess, beware it is a dangerous hobby. I have the Canon 40D and a couple basic lenses.
Post a Comment