I am able to walk almost daily but I have not done any long walks! What is your longest walk and how are you going to fit in longer walks?? July 19th in S.F. they have a training walk but I don't want to go alone :(...(that is not drooling).
I haven't gotten much training in at all....unless you count our "training walks" in Yosemite. Kind of a different terrain. :) I think my longest is around 9 but other than that not much at all. Couple miles here and there. Megs & I did a training walk in SD before and they aren't bad if you do end up going it alone. Everybody was really friendly!
Mom you are brave- you had 4 kids for crying out loud! I myself will not be able to make it but do plan on walking some hills that weekend up in the Sequoias with Lily and Jamison.
3 comments:
I haven't gotten much training in at all....unless you count our "training walks" in Yosemite. Kind of a different terrain. :) I think my longest is around 9 but other than that not much at all. Couple miles here and there. Megs & I did a training walk in SD before and they aren't bad if you do end up going it alone. Everybody was really friendly!
Thanks Laura. Maybe I will give it a try on my own. I am just not the bravest person...
Mom you are brave- you had 4 kids for crying out loud!
I myself will not be able to make it but do plan on walking some hills that weekend up in the Sequoias with Lily and Jamison.
Post a Comment