It is with a heavy heart that I write to you all today. The "Anaconda" (a.k.a. "Big Blue") has made the final commute to car heaven. 284,144.7 miles young. She will be greatly missed.
It is a very sad day. Blue and all his dents will be missed. I will ride with my trunk slightly ajar in memory- it seems only right since he couldn't keep his trunk closed in his later miles
6 comments:
It is a very sad day. Blue and all his dents will be missed. I will ride with my trunk slightly ajar in memory- it seems only right since he couldn't keep his trunk closed in his later miles
So sad, a tear will be shed for the dear old anaconda!
what a good friend he was :(
I drove this car once
I drove this car once
I think almost everyone has driven this car- lots of dents from all over California :)
Post a Comment