Well, he finally fell and hit his head hard enough to do it, Creed proposed to me last night so be ready everyone for another family wedding!!!! We are so excited and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with such a wonderful man!!!!
OK so it was perfect! He just got home yesterday for the weekend and we were just hanging out after dinner. While I was watching tv he came over and told me to stand up and that he had a present for me, then he got down and proposed to me!!! It is so surreal!!! But I am so happy right now and in disbelief that I am getting freakin married!!!!!
13 comments:
That is wonderful news. We are so happy for you two. Come on Jess we want more details.....
Mike & Linda
OK so it was perfect! He just got home yesterday for the weekend and we were just hanging out after dinner. While I was watching tv he came over and told me to stand up and that he had a present for me, then he got down and proposed to me!!! It is so surreal!!! But I am so happy right now and in disbelief that I am getting freakin married!!!!!
What a beautiful ring!!! We are so happy for you and can't wait for the wedding!
CONGRATS!!! It will definitely be fun to get together for another family wedding.
You should plan the wedding based on the vacation poll that is on the blog ;-)
Good call Scott...I have never been to wedding on a houseboat.....
lets try not to give Tom complete heart failure. . .
OOOhhh I like Hawaii! or the moon!!! You could make history Jessica!
Hey we have a houseboat at Creeds!!! We could totally save on the wedding with that idea!!! We could do a byob wedding!!!!!
Hey we have a houseboat at Creeds!!! We could totally save on the wedding with that idea!!! We could do a byob wedding!!!!!
now we're talking
I think Tom should rent out Pebble Beach for the weekend. Golf, booze, and "I do's"
i do like Pebble!
Post a Comment