Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sea Haven Fun Fest 2010

6 comments:

The Youngs said...

Looks like a great time! How do the old guys feel after wakeboarding? There were some nice air shots there but how does the one photo end when you were upside down?

Mike said...

Great shots. Looks like a great location. (Semi) Old Guys clearly Rule!

TRHK said...

As the semi-old guys wife, Tom's knee is a bit sore but otherwise good. I think he's 45 going on 17 and maybe a bit crazy to attempt the flips!

T-mom said...

How fun!!! even fun for us to watch - great presentation. I know the old guy here was real sore from just getting up can't imagine a flip!

Scott said...

Looks like a blast and some good air. What lake is that? I am ready to move their, retire, and a have a boat on the water.

TRHK said...

It's called Henderson Bay in Gig Harbor, WA. It was an amazing place to grow up and you can't beat the summers there. The rest of the year, unfortunately, is rain, rain and more rain.