Monday, August 23, 2010

Fantasy Football - Last Call!

We still need at least one more team (to make it an even number) , if not 5 more, by THIS SUNDAY!!

Sign up!!
Creed??? I know you have a new son, but still no excuse ;)
Jaime??? I know you've already figured out your entire line up, so don't forget to sign up now
Uncle Tom??? Karla??? Mom (aka Linda)???
Who else??

Also, are we putting money on the league this year? What is everybody's thoughts on this? I know we've been playing with the idea for the last couple years. I personally think it would be fun and add a bit more competitiveness - just what this family league needs!

4 comments:

The Youngs said...

We are doing a joint team this year I think but we are down for a fun family
wager. What amount are you thinking?

Jenn Jenn said...

I am horse broke so if money is involved I will leave the decision up to Jamo if we want to do it :)

T-mom said...

I am still at Jessica's but I am sure Old Tom will be on board!

Schneider said...

Mike Schneider? Por favor, i'm not home to get him up on the blog and news, Steven, write Mike an email...if not too late...p.s. we get to go see BABY friday!!!! Lizanne ....and Cadi, doing well at Cuesta. :)