Saturday, August 7, 2010

BABY SQUARES AS OF SATURDAY NIGHT!

Looking good guys, should be full soon.  You don't have to pick actual squares, you can just give number you want and I'll feel them in.  Feel free to take more should you choose.  No show's?  Tom Smith - after that wakeboard ride I know your thirsty for squares?  Shawn - You can pick a few in between innings?  Great G-Ma's - A little extra scratch for baby toys?  Chileans - Mas dinero para libros de la universidad?  Let's get it filled up so I can draw.  After 1980's birthing videos in birthing class today I am phsyched to meet this little booger.  Creed.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Linda comes in with her picks....remotely....
A2
B6
D2
E9
F7
G1
H4
H9
I6
J2

By the way, the check is in the mail... :0)

TRHK said...

If there are any left, we will take them all and mark them all girls. We just got back from vacation last night and have missed this important post! Maybe that will be good luck!

TRHK said...

I0 is going to be a wiener, i mean a boy, really its going to be a winner. Put me down for it - Tom Smith

Jamie said...

Hey Creed, if you get bored waiting for bean. Ask Jessica how to spell my name...

The Youngs said...

Sorry JAMIE. I don't write your name much being YOU ARE usually writing me the check after a little wager. :)