Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Wine Tasting



Friday we had a wine tasting party. Everyone brought a wine to share (a lot of Zin lovers in this group). Jessica gathered cheese to pair with the wines. Megan & Scott wrote blurbs about each wine on the bottle. Karla presented the wines by reciting the descriptions from memory!! awesome. Steve poured for us. Jessica then shared the cheese that would enhance the wines flavor. Megan had to be careful not to get to close to the bottles - a budding wine lover rode shotgun. Scott documented (that is why I had to get my pictures on early before he blows them out of the water). Jamison presented the trophy to the past fantasy football winner. Mike BBQ'ed Tri-tip and chicken for dinner. A fun evening for all. Next time Laura is going to do a COFFEE tasting for us! wonder what coffee goes with cinnamon rolls Kim?

4 comments:

Scott said...

What an amazing night!

The Youngs said...

So much fun!!!

Mike said...

Trish: Great pictures. I finally am able to access them again at work...I've been in the dark (and withdrawls) for a while. We had a great time and would be happy to host the group any time. It is a good central location.

Mike

Laura said...

Such a great time - and while I could lead a coffee tasting for the family, I'm not sure it will be quite as fun! Maybe the morning after a wine tasting?? ;)