Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fantasy Football on Strike...Season Over!!

News Flash: Fantasy Football has gone on strike and the season must end today (or certainly before next week......) The standings will remain as they currently are..... What does that mean???? OMG! OFG #1. It is just a snapshot so I should enjoy the moment. On the other end of the spectrum.... Congrats Laura. It appears you barely edged out Creed for the TB trophy....

Division 1
*2. Dirty Thirty 9-4-0 .692 8-3-0 1374.90 L-1 13 11
*4. bypass charlie ND 9-4-0 .692 8-3-0 1324.74 L-1 11 16
*6. Meg's Purple Pixies 8-5-0 .615 7-4-0 1287.12 W-1 9 -
8. UFDA 6-7-0 .462 5-6-0 1208.38 W-1 7 7
10. Repeat or Bust 6-7-0 .462 5-6-0 1112.84 W-1 5 15
11. The Exterminator 4-9-0 .308 3-8-0 1229.18 W-1 4 22
13. KEY LIGHT 3-10-0 .231 3-9-0 1105.94 L-1 2 7
Division 2
*1. OFG... 10-3-0 .769 8-3-0 1306.34 W-3 14 -
*3. Maddy's Rockstars 9-4-0 .692 8-3-0 1376.34 L-2 12 2
*5. Space-Age Polymers 8-5-0 .615 7-4-0 1397.50 L-1 10 10
7. terrible 6-7-0 .462 6-5-0 1230.52 W-2 8 24
9. Beagles 6-7-0 .462 5-7-0 1115.58 W-2 6 14
12. Menace to Sobriety 4-9-0 .308 3-8-0 1150.70 L-4 3 16
14. Victorious Secret 3-10-0 .231 2-9-0 1009.90 L-2 1 3

5 comments:

The Youngs said...

You are too funny! The youngings might give you a run for the title though! lol Good luck since I am in line for neither trophy!

Mike said...

That is why it ends this week....no run for the title.... it is just way too stressful. STRIKE STRIKE HUELGA wow the picketers took over my office....

The Youngs said...

that must be crazy if the strikers are taking over your office! your poor partners! lol

Laura said...

Wow. I am just horrible. Maybe I should have payed a bit more attention...

Laura said...

Wow. I am just horrible. Maybe I should have payed a bit more attention...