Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree~!



Everyone decided to get into the holiday spirit this weekend. Alas, due to the animal farm we don't really trust them to put the presents under the tree but they are wrapped and ready to go!

7 comments:

T-mom said...

is that Chubby "the miracle Christmas cat"? Thank goodness Freddie's eyes look normal too.

Jenn Jenn said...

Don't lie- you didn't wrap any gifts! Unlike me who has no gifts to give yet so I wrapped empty cereal boxes for ambiance :)

The Youngs said...

Sorry I didn't think of the empty cereal boxes! Great idea and maybe safer around the critters!!! But I do have all the present bought and wrapped!

The Youngs said...

And yes it is Chubby the "Miracle Christmas" cat. Surviving a coyote attack with a mere scratch on the chin! He is back to eating 12 meals a day so we know he feels much better!

TRHK said...

The animals are so adorable and in the Christmas spirit! We need some antlers for Roxy!

Mike said...

Christmas presents....wrapped.....surely you jest....

The Youngs said...

i jest not!