Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Great Gingerbread Challenge Christmas 2009


The table was set for the greatest showdown of creative skills. Christmas Day at 1:00 the teams: Jenn & Jamo, Jamie & Shawn, Tom & Molly sat down and went to work. Three hours later the crowds gasped in awe. Ballots were cast. Tom & Molly were victorious. Heard among the crowd, "as soon as I saw the Grinch I knew we were in trouble" and "how can they vote against the Church on Christmas". A sweet time had by all.

5 comments:

TRHK said...

Beautiful ginger bread houses! Everyone was so creative it would have been hard to pick a favorite. Looks like lots of fun and wish we could have been there too.

The Youngs said...

looks like a great competition, next year Creed & I will put up a fight though!

Tom Schneider said...

Nice Flip Camera Mom!

Mike said...

Jamie and Shaun should have won for the matching outfits...Very Cute...Oh yea great houses too!!

T-mom said...

I was wondering when someone would notice them dressing alike:)