"why I love houseboating..." Tom those are great. Gee, I would never have dreamed of bringing a beer bong..... That's how I intend to recover from our little bike ride, 4 days on a houseboat at Lake Mojave...
It isn't the beer bong that is so impressive to me, it is the expensive Carl Rossi wine!!! Looks like a blast
Picutres eh... is that the beer bong talking Tomtom? nice picutres, nice friends you've made buddy. mike
Nice call on the Rossi TomTom, 'Bama influence.Creed
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"why I love houseboating..." Tom those are great. Gee, I would never have dreamed of bringing a beer bong..... That's how I intend to recover from our little bike ride, 4 days on a houseboat at Lake Mojave...
It isn't the beer bong that is so impressive to me, it is the expensive Carl Rossi wine!!! Looks like a blast
Picutres eh... is that the beer bong talking Tomtom? nice picutres, nice friends you've made buddy. mike
Nice call on the Rossi TomTom, 'Bama influence.
Creed
Post a Comment