It's true- non-fish eating Jenn (me) just finished my first whole piece of fish! It was at least 6 oz- thank you Trader Joe's for an edible almost tasty Mahi Mahi fillet!
Congratulations! There was a period in my life when it was just french fries, PB&J, and Rice a Roni. Now there isn't much on the sushi menu that I will not try. Keep exploring.
5 comments:
Jenn I am sooooo proud of you! You are really stepping out there. How was it prepared. Those Mahi Mahi fillets make great fish tacos.
Congratulations! There was a period in my life when it was just french fries, PB&J, and Rice a Roni. Now there isn't much on the sushi menu that I will not try. Keep exploring.
Uncle Mike must send you his abalone for Christmas. mmmmm....
abalone might be too much- I can't get past the look of it! Maybe if you all came with it to prepare it for me while I am blindfolded :)
I would be willing to take one for the team and be the one to take abalone from Mike:) (YUMM)
Post a Comment