Happy Birthday Steve!! Mike how old were you when that picture was taken?
Well Steve just turned 30 and I am 45....so I must have been a young 15.... :0) Actually a very young 24....
Happy birthday Steve!!! It looks like Steve is holding a baby and not Mike! Wow, resemblance much!
Wow, great picture of grampa mike and uncle steve. Happy Birthday to our Topknot Steve. Lots of love from all of us... write us an email, what are your 30th year plans. xoxo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Steve!! Mike how old were you when that picture was taken?
Well Steve just turned 30 and I am 45....so I must have been a young 15.... :0) Actually a very young 24....
Happy birthday Steve!!!
It looks like Steve is holding a baby and not Mike! Wow, resemblance much!
Wow, great picture of grampa mike and uncle steve. Happy Birthday to our Topknot Steve. Lots of love from all of us... write us an email, what are your 30th year plans. xoxo
Post a Comment