Yes and they are very tired. As soon as they get rested up from their vacation they will have a little post. If pushed I would post all 300 pictures so just wait.
Still recovering from all that relaxation? wuuuhweeeeee!!!!!!!!
sorry, that comment wasn´t from Tatum...her profile was on...she now is designing a school class blog called Our Magic Bubble. anyway..........
All I can say is it is so hard to vacation just right :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes and they are very tired. As soon as they get rested up from their vacation they will have a little post. If pushed I would post all 300 pictures so just wait.
Still recovering from all that relaxation? wuuuhweeeeee!!!!!!!!
sorry, that comment wasn´t from Tatum...her profile was on...she now is designing a school class blog called Our Magic Bubble. anyway..........
All I can say is it is so hard to vacation just right :)
Post a Comment