It's finally done! I had my portfolio review show on May 15th at the Jackson Gallery of San Diego State. For those of you who don't know, this portfolio has been literally my life for the past five months. Here are a couple pictures I took at the show...
8 comments:
Congratulations Laura, you must be relieved. What is your project portfolio of? It looks very artsy and interesting. I want to show Cadi and Josie the pics and tell them about it. Thanks!
Laura we never doubted for a moment that you would not graduate. Congratulations! looks like a great show too.
Yeah Laura! Almost done!!! I can't wait to see the portfolio in person. (Thanks for graduating so Scott and I can come vacation in San Diego!!!)
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO
Congrats! Hope you have a great graduation weekend~
Congrats!!! And congrats on the new job too!!!
Thanks for all the Congratulations Everyone!!
Lizanne- It's a book that I made that displays all of my graphic design projects. I created the case and cover all by hand as well. Basically it is what I would bring into a future employer to show them what I can do. For a project, I start with creating the logo and then expand the projects to include packaging, stationary, and many other things depending on what the project is. The one in the second to last picture (the brown page) is showing a gift certificate system I developed for a boutique. For this same clothing line I developed all the business cards, clothing tags, bags, and shirts for. It's been an incredibly intense, time and money consuming process that I am so happy to be finished with!! Love you & Miss you-
Wow. Great. We are actually just now at the market point of selling our abalone worldwide. We need you. xoxo
Post a Comment