Monday, December 22, 2008

Farewell


Just wanted to let everyone know that Nicki got sold this weekend and is settling in at her new home in Madera. Can't wait to find my next horse!

3 comments:

TRHK said...

Nicki i'm sorry to say that you will never find a owner that will care for you like Jenn. Good luck in your new home. What ever you do, do not let them get you mixed up with the cows.

Jenn, I'm not sure if Santa can get that size of a animal down the chimney. Do you really want him to try???

T-mom said...

Worse then selling Nicki to a very good home is never having had a Nicky. So we will all be grateful for Jenn having had a Nicki.
We will always have that clip of Nicki in our blog.
Now I agree with TRHK that could be a real awkward fit in the chimney.

rds said...

I dont know but a little vasaline and a good plunger Santa might be able to get one down the chimney.