You guys are killing me. I have been staring at my computer for the past 6 months waiting for the 6 - 6 tie between "Cruise" and "Tropical Island" to be broken. The suspense has me on edge. Despite hours of viewing time spent, the graph bars just don't appear to be moving. I guess this is what dot racing would be like in a empty stadium. Is it possible that "House boat" could stage a late come back? I'm not counting it out. Rough economic times could catapult "house boat" aka Do-it-yer self cruise into the lead. Someone please break this tie before the boredom forces me to the OfficeMax site to "Elf myself".
2 comments:
You may have to just "Elf yourself". Did you notice that the poll is CLOSED. In the midst of this winter grey we can only dream of a house boat trip or a tropical island.....the tie will not be broken. Where is that "Bama Boy" when it is time to clean up a poll he posted??? I think I saw him hawking books at the local Cal shop but we will see if he takes any action!
The most logical solution is just take a cruise to a tropical island.
That simplifies all details.
Post a Comment