Scott what beautiful pictures. I enjoyed my morning trip to tahoe.
great pics, what camera r u rockin?
Thanks. I have a canon 40d dslr and love it. Some of the photos were taken with a canon point n shoot.
congrats on peanut, and I have to agree with Thomas.. Amazing pictures!
Can you teach some photography classes Scott? Great shots!
Thanks but I can't take all of the credit. Megs took a lot of the nice shots of the pier.One tip that helps your composition is the rule of thirds. It is a basic art theory that someone explained to me once. See the linkhttp://digital-photography-school.com/blog/rule-of-thirds/
Beautiful pictures, and congratulations on Peanut. We got your Christmas card finally last week. Wonderful news. Time to be "great" Aunts and Uncles now gang. xoxo
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Scott what beautiful pictures. I enjoyed my morning trip to tahoe.
great pics, what camera r u rockin?
Thanks. I have a canon 40d dslr and love it. Some of the photos were taken with a canon point n shoot.
congrats on peanut, and I have to agree with Thomas.. Amazing pictures!
Can you teach some photography classes Scott? Great shots!
Thanks but I can't take all of the credit. Megs took a lot of the nice shots of the pier.
One tip that helps your composition is the rule of thirds. It is a basic art theory that someone explained to me once. See the link
http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/rule-of-thirds/
Beautiful pictures, and congratulations on Peanut. We got your Christmas card finally last week. Wonderful news. Time to be "great" Aunts and Uncles now gang. xoxo
Post a Comment