This is what Jamison and I decided to do for fun... well Jamison is keeping busy while I go to work and then come home to supervise- Creed, if you need any tips on supervising- I have gotten really good :)
Jamo you are such a stud - you said you were going to do it and you went home and got to it! Oh to have a handy man around the house - Jenn you are one lucky gal.
6 comments:
Impressive work Jamo, just watch those fingers while cutting the tiles!!!
Jamo you are such a stud - you said you were going to do it and you went home and got to it! Oh to have a handy man around the house - Jenn you are one lucky gal.
What is Tom not handy?
well....lets say Tom has many other fine attributes.
I think my dad got his first tool kit this year :) Sorry dad- love you!
Where are the photos of the final product?
Post a Comment