Friday, January 4, 2008

Who's laughing now


We laughed at the weathermen when they warned us to "batten down the hatches". The wind has been incredible. Gramma's fence in the back was blown down.The bocce court has about 3 inches of water - excuse me "lap pool for lizards" is filled. Hope everyone stays safe and dry. Just imagine a Tahoe trip after this storm. It will be so beautiful with 10 ft of new snow!

7 comments:

TRHK said...

Nice lap pool. It is 7:50 friday night and we are still waiting for the rain and wind. What a great weekend to clean the garage.

Jamie said...

I really wish this picture did justice. Los Gatos had 105 mph winds! We don't have to imagine Tahoe because we are going!

The Youngs said...

I am so jealous I want to go to Tahoe!! Maybe next weekend or the last weekend in Jan!!!

Jenn Jenn said...

Can I come too?!!!

Jamie said...

Yes! Lets all go!!

Jenn Jenn said...

When are we going? Let me know dates and we will be there if we can :)

Jamie said...

I have to go cash my winning LSU ticket in Tahoe sooooo lets make it happen