Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Superbowl

Who do you want to win? any thoughts...
Go Patriots! (obviously- have you met who I live with :P )

11 comments:

TRHK said...

With no west coast teams, my interest isn't as high as it could be. If I have to pick, Go Patriots!!

T-mom said...

Considering we have Patriot blood in the family now how could we not! Go Patriots!

Jamie said...

I need the Pat's to win by 12.5 and the score to be under 54. I would say that. I really don't gamble that much though.

TRHK said...

Great game! We had $3k in the bank on a $100 per square pool, until Eli made his toss to the corner of the end zone. Ouch! Wasn't meant to be. Manning really stepped up. Good for him. Go Niners!!!

Jamie said...

It was crazy in Tahoe. This one guy told us before the game that he bet $10,000 on the Giants straight up to win $30,000. CRAZY! Everyone and there mother won money off of that game.

Jenn Jenn said...

But it left the true fans heart broken :(

Jamie said...

ahhh I know it was pretty sad. Hey I wanted the patriots to win for sure. They should have never showed Giselle there. You could tell Tommy's ankle was hurting him.

TRHK said...

What is with Hoody aka Bellacheat leaving the field before the game ended. Not good.

Jenn Jenn said...

Did he? I thought he just walked across the field with one second left to shake hands and show he knew he lost...
And Bellacheat? Come on now- he probably isn't the only one filming but the only one who got caught because he played and soundly beat a former assistant coach... the same coach who went and cried to his senator to try and fluster the Patriots with a scandal before the game even started

T-mom said...

well he did leave with time on the clock..... just very competitive and conceded the loss??

Jenn Jenn said...

1 second was left when he walked across the field- after that I stopped paying much attention to the TV :) Game over...