Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What young tom is up to

What up yall, havn't posted for a while, thought i would post what i am up to
I sure am busy for not having stuff to do
  • I rehab 5 days a week
  • Jam nights on Tuesday, I play the guitar, harmonica and bongos
  • Brew once every two weeks
  • got a job as an algebra tutor in Oakland (hopefully i can remember algebra!)
  • I'm trying to get into cycling, (Need some help parents)
  • I'm starting a bowling league, I regularly score a 130, i hit 160 two nights ago
  • I cook a lot now. Worked on making a money diet if anyone wants a copy
  • working on my football photo book, (with help of Jamie)
  • Started making a cookbook I want to sell @ some of the local high schools (THE COLLEGE GUIDE TO COOKING)
  • I am done with school but right now I am auditing a couple of classes including psychology of dream (I learned how to interpret your dreams), social pyschology, personal finance, and a cool biology class on humans
  • I made a home gym in my basement off of craigslist gym equipment, pretty quality stuff
  • I turned in my application for the education program, don't know yet
  • my dad, roommate, and me are about to turn in my application for a sixth year at cal. I have a chance, not a great one, but i do have a shot, if that doesn't work out I will maybe go to a D2
  • here is some of the jams

3 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

The cookbook sounds great! If you need some help with food photo's I have gotten really good at taking them for work :)
How is the hip feeling? What kind of cycling- street or off-road type stuff? Jamison and I both have great mountain bikes if you ever get a weekend to come bike in the sierra's with us!

TRHK said...

Even with 5 days of rehab and my inability to tutor algebra, your schedule is looking better than mine. You forgot one item on your list, which is a product of item number 3. Consuming 10 gallons of beer each month. Send some my way.

Mike said...

Tom: I'm with Tom with regard to helping you test and consume your production. Load a 5 gal keg and come on down....we'll put it on tap. Cycling is great, expanded to road bike a few months ago and really enjoy it. Have Mom & Pop call me and I will help them pick out decent bikes..you need both road and mtn, Really Dad it is all for rehab...(I am always ready to spend your folks $.) Your application for 6th year looks great. We're all hoping and praying it goes through. Take care, Uncle Mike