Funny story - when I first got my ipod I didn't know how to add songs so thomas added some of his...I don't know if you know but there are some songs out there that you can't even have the title show up on your screen. I learned quickly to manage my music and not let it load automatically.
not even "Does your mother know" Jamo? Ya , not so much an ABBA fan or Christmas music fan on the ipod. Mine is probably Amy Winehouse.... Rehab is necessary lady.... lock it up!!
There is nothing wrong with a little dancing queen every now and again. I'm not embarrassed :)
Jamo has a bunch of Wayne Newton ;) Can't say that I don't mind listening to it but it is a bit embarrassing when you are rocking out with music blasting in downtown Fresno and Wayne and Barbara start signing "you don't bring me flowers"
15 comments:
I am a little red faced when my ipod shuffles into "I'm bringing sexy back" Justin Timberlake --- it is a good treadmill beat....but come on!
And you should be. But that is OK, because its just between your two ears. Well, except for now.
That would be Vanilla Ice with his one and only hit
VANILLA ICE ! okay jenn....
Funny story - when I first got my ipod I didn't know how to add songs so thomas added some of his...I don't know if you know but there are some songs out there that you can't even have the title show up on your screen. I learned quickly to manage my music and not let it load automatically.
jenn likes abba. jamo hates abba.
Burl Ives "Have a holly jolly christmas" is still on mine. Nothing kills the pace of a good run better than Burl in shuffle mode.
not even "Does your mother know" Jamo? Ya , not so much an ABBA fan or Christmas music fan on the ipod. Mine is probably Amy Winehouse.... Rehab is necessary lady.... lock it up!!
There is nothing wrong with a little dancing queen every now and again. I'm not embarrassed :)
Jamo has a bunch of Wayne Newton ;) Can't say that I don't mind listening to it but it is a bit embarrassing when you are rocking out with music blasting in downtown Fresno and Wayne and Barbara start signing "you don't bring me flowers"
the things we never knew!
She meant Neil Diamond... Who rocks by the way.
classic
my bad- not good at remembering who sings what :)
But by the way- You don't bring me flowers" still an embarassing song to rock out to!
Post a Comment