I am impressed in soooo many ways. Jenn's riding of course, the horse really does look like a cow, how cool to get a video on our blog but most of all Jamo on the horse.....does he carry his inhaler with him!!! Love this blog stuff. Mom
Not so much a breathing issue while we are out in the open but as soon as we got in the car he got itchy. I am so proud of him though! He is definitely taking part in the ownership of the cow :) Even learned how to bring her in from the pasture if I am running late from work.
4 comments:
I am impressed in soooo many ways. Jenn's riding of course, the horse really does look like a cow, how cool to get a video on our blog but most of all Jamo on the horse.....does he carry his inhaler with him!!!
Love this blog stuff.
Mom
Not so much a breathing issue while we are out in the open but as soon as we got in the car he got itchy. I am so proud of him though! He is definitely taking part in the ownership of the cow :) Even learned how to bring her in from the pasture if I am running late from work.
Wow it does look like a cow. - Tom
Post a Comment