I think its the infamous peace, the Japanese started it(in pictures) and we turned it on it's side. Unless his pinky is extended as well, which is debatable due to the gloves, but I dont think you want to know what that one is and I dont think he meant to do that.
I have to agree with Jamie- the Japanese are the founding fathers of that symbol but like all things, the Americans had to "make it work" and turned it sideways. Definitely no pinkie :)
Was anyone aware of the fact that the amount of rain we sat thru was enough to kill a cell phone? I was unaware until Creed's went ka-put! Maybe he should have thrown gang signs with Keaton for good luck!?
6 comments:
what gang sign is Keaton throwing?
I think its the infamous peace, the Japanese started it(in pictures) and we turned it on it's side. Unless his pinky is extended as well, which is debatable due to the gloves, but I dont think you want to know what that one is and I dont think he meant to do that.
I have to agree with Jamie- the Japanese are the founding fathers of that symbol but like all things, the Americans had to "make it work" and turned it sideways. Definitely no pinkie :)
The pinkie is accounted for and safely tucked away. No pinkie.
could it be an 0 in 2 in world wars??
Dad
Was anyone aware of the fact that the amount of rain we sat thru was enough to kill a cell phone? I was unaware until Creed's went ka-put!
Maybe he should have thrown gang signs with Keaton for good luck!?
Post a Comment