Monday, December 3, 2007
Ok, so after everyone has been added as "authors" I gave them the administration level which allows you to do everything that PEREZHHILTON does haha. So instead of writing comments (which are always welcome) you can go to new post (should be in the upper corner next to your name and then you can post it straight on. Mom, you need to make a photobucket account or maybe shutterfly works to. You need the picture(s) you are trying to post's HTML code (which should be given to you after you have downloaded it to the internet). Photobucket does a great job making it easy (dont really know about shutterfly). You can also go to youtube and copy and paste the embed code on the left like so..... this is actually pretty funny. Good luck!! I know you can do it mom!! Thomas, I know you have a slew of videos so let em rip!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment