I think it could be the beginning of something wonderful :)
Jamie - I think this a great idea. I would need a little tutorial cause I would be more then happy to put some pictures on. Dad an I could also do videos can you just imagine!!~ Let me know if it takes.
ou i have a funny video too, somewhere on youtube. boy that we is a fun video game
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think it could be the beginning of something wonderful :)
Jamie - I think this a great idea. I would need a little tutorial cause I would be more then happy to put some pictures on. Dad an I could also do videos can you just imagine!!~ Let me know if it takes.
ou i have a funny video too, somewhere on youtube. boy that we is a fun video game
Post a Comment