I am going a little green right now...........
green because you are ill or because you are jealous we get to go see Mickey?
Jenn we may join you. The kids are out of school that week.Tom
Yeah!!! Come play with us!
I am even more green thinking you guys are all playing at the happiest place on earth!!
Jamo, make sure you convince Jenn that you need to stay over for dinner :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am going a little green right now...........
green because you are ill or because you are jealous we get to go see Mickey?
Jenn we may join you. The kids are out of school that week.
Tom
Yeah!!! Come play with us!
I am even more green thinking you guys are all playing at the happiest place on earth!!
Jamo, make sure you convince Jenn that you need to stay over for dinner :-)
Post a Comment