I don't know about anyone else but I have a busy weekend- headed to my first dressage show in like 15 years and then rush home for book club on monday night, riding lessons tuesday night, board meeting wednesday night, farmers market thursday night, nothing friday night, then on to the next weekend of work events!
Wow Jenn! Sounds like a nice relaxing week lol. Nice work Jamie! Show em how cool BAIF employees are :) We actually have another weekend at home after a week of meeting new friends (Levi & Ashley's new baby girl), swimming, weeding & bug spraying.
Wow you girls are all very busy! I keep forgetting to check the blog and I have missed so much! We are busy with the regular daily activities of work, kids and watching Keaton run track! He runs this weekend in CIF prelims. Haley is winding down in her senior year and enjoying all the fun activities. She is in charge of planning her groups Prom night (Party bus & restaurant) so I have been helping her with that. We found her Prom dress this weekend and its really pretty. Fun times! We look forward to seeing you all in July!! That's it for the So Cal Smith's!
4 comments:
I don't know about anyone else but I have a busy weekend- headed to my first dressage show in like 15 years and then rush home for book club on monday night, riding lessons tuesday night, board meeting wednesday night, farmers market thursday night, nothing friday night, then on to the next weekend of work events!
Chicago next week! First trade show as an employee at BAIF!
Wow Jenn! Sounds like a nice relaxing week lol. Nice work Jamie! Show em how cool BAIF employees are :)
We actually have another weekend at home after a week of meeting new friends (Levi & Ashley's new baby girl), swimming, weeding & bug spraying.
Wow you girls are all very busy! I keep forgetting to check the blog and I have missed so much! We are busy with the regular daily activities of work, kids and watching Keaton run track! He runs this weekend in CIF prelims. Haley is winding down in her senior year and enjoying all the fun activities. She is in charge of planning her groups Prom night (Party bus & restaurant) so I have been helping her with that. We found her Prom dress this weekend and its really pretty. Fun times! We look forward to seeing you all in July!! That's it for the So Cal Smith's!
Post a Comment