Monday, May 7, 2012

Disneyland Adventures

The Holmes have started there final CA circuit in preparation for leaving. There are still so many things we want to do, but we are running out of weekends... actually we are out of weekends I think. Things are in motion and it started with an opportunity for Maddy to hang out with cousin Taylor. My parents took us to Disneyland last weekend and we had a blast. There was surprisingly a lot for 2-3 year olds.
Disneyland with the Holmes

6 comments:

T-mom said...

What a fun trip! I can't wait to go again with Wyatt. Disneyland gets its magic back going with little ones. I am so glad you shared the pictures. I hope you keep it up with your new adventure in a new land!!

Scott said...

It was nice to be re-minded of the simple things and having an appreciation for bumping into the characters... PS. Will definitely keep the photos coming, 3 hours earlier too.

Jenn Jenn said...

looks like a really fun trip- so sad to see you leave cali though...

Mike said...

The happiest place on earth even became happier....

Schneider said...

where are you going? could somebody fill us in?

she is so cute, looks just like Laura at that age, when I babysat and we played English Fish over and over and over again. Lovey.

Blessings on your move.

Scott said...

Megs is going to be a professor at Case Western and so we are moving to Cleveland, Ohio in July.

Maddy is super fun at this age and had a blast at Disneyland.