Thanks, yeah I am excited to see yours, Mikes, and Molly's. We are bummed we are going to miss Fresno. Maddy's teething adventure has continued and worn us out. Give everyone our best.
Great pictures Scott. Have you entered any contests? Teething eh, no real advice there, just patience and lots of distractions, outings, car rides, yummy foods...fruity milkshakes made from mama's mamas...
4 comments:
Scott as always great pictures! I will add my fillers when I get back from Fresno.
Thanks, yeah I am excited to see yours, Mikes, and Molly's. We are bummed we are going to miss Fresno. Maddy's teething adventure has continued and worn us out. Give everyone our best.
Incredible pictures! Looks like a wonderful time.
Great pictures Scott. Have you entered any contests? Teething eh, no real advice there, just patience and lots of distractions, outings, car rides, yummy foods...fruity milkshakes made from mama's mamas...
Post a Comment