I'm not sure where my post went - so here they are again!
A0 - Boy D3 - Girl E7 - Boy F5 - Boy G9 - Girl
P.S. - Will you send me your address? I have a gift that I was planning on bringing up for the babyshower, but then ended up not being able to make it!
Laura, don't worry no one knows the sex yet:) Our address is 25465 Auberry Rd, Clovis 93619. Sorry you missed the shower! You will just have to try to make it up once the baby gets here! :)
Steve is convinced Creed blocked his ability to log into the blog to prevent the sure winner.... Here are his picks through the back door...Karla's too! Steve- I1, H2, F6, D8, B9 Karla- E4, C0, J5, A3, G8
10 comments:
J9, A6
money tight Jamie??
J8, B4, C7, D1, F0 = All Girl!
I'm not sure where my post went - so here they are again!
A0 - Boy
D3 - Girl
E7 - Boy
F5 - Boy
G9 - Girl
P.S. - Will you send me your address? I have a gift that I was planning on bringing up for the babyshower, but then ended up not being able to make it!
C5 - Girl
D5 - Girl
B5 - Girl
Did I miss some big announcement of the sex??? Everybody with their GIRL choices makes me want to change mine...
No Laura - no announcement just hunches!
Laura, don't worry no one knows the sex yet:) Our address is 25465 Auberry Rd, Clovis 93619. Sorry you missed the shower! You will just have to try to make it up once the baby gets here! :)
Steve is convinced Creed blocked his ability to log into the blog to prevent the sure winner.... Here are his picks through the back door...Karla's too!
Steve- I1, H2, F6, D8, B9
Karla- E4, C0, J5, A3, G8
Jessica - Deal! :)
Post a Comment