Please bear in mind I am not Scott. My camera is a little instant camera. These are pictures that just fill in around his pictures. We had such a good time. After 8 hours in the car coming home I was not sure but then I looked at the pictures and I knew we had had a good adventure. Mornings on the deck with coffee, evenings in the boat watching stars. Games played together, kayaking, boating, wakeboarding, biking and hiking in the mountains. There were 5 full-timers and the others joined for as long as they could. It was a success. Thanks Mike for spearheading it!
5 comments:
It's not the camera, it is what you capture and you did an awesome job getting all of the different activities that went on. love the one of the ranger pulling you over and the comment.
molly and mike your next to post...
I received a call from Big Bear Liquor store personally thanking the O'Dell Schneider group for helping keep the economy flowing in the area.
Trish: your shots are great! (except the ones that seem to be adding 5o#s to me....Gee I wonder how that happens.... The close up of the patrol boat is a Classic...Yes Old Tom 20 questions with law enforcement generally does not go well when you start with how much can I drink and drive this boat....Thanks goodness you didn't turn over Molly...
Okay Mike - where are your pictures...the sailboat incident? By the way Thomas, Mike said the rigging on the sail was done wrong.
I am trying to get my photos up. Last night they made it from the camera to the computer. Unfortunately I need to clean up my drive as I am running out of space. Maybe tonight. Thomas, what your mom said was true the rigging was not right...but she did not mention that I managed to stay upright. I think I might nmeed to copyright the series of Tom and Jamo turtling the sailboat...
Mike
Post a Comment