Sunday, May 30, 2010

5 rounds in 5 days

5 rounds in 5 days, the back will never be the same.

Tuesday - Canoe Brook Country Club, South Course - Summit New Jersey
Wednesday - Canoe Brook Country Club, North Course - Summit New Jersey
Thursday - Bear's Best Suwanee, GA - A collection of Jack Nicklaus designed 18 holes.
Friday - TPC Sugarloaf Club - Duluth, GA
Saturday - Tour 18, Dallas Texas. A collection of America's best 18 holes. Including Amen Corner.

Tom, set up a trip to Alabama in the fall. 3 rounds and a Bama football game??? I really regret missing the opportunity 2 years ago. I'm ready now.

Tom

3 comments:

T-mom said...

Oh NO!! you have the bug too! Tom and John are playing golf back east at a course called Pine Valley or as Tom says "heaven". Tom gets back tonight he will be just giddy to read this.

The Youngs said...

I know Creed would be in! Do the women get to come as well and do some site seeing and shopping?!

Old Tom said...

New Jersey, Georgia and Texas in one week. I am very impressed
Way to go Tom