Little sister? I am not sure Jamie would like that since she is the older sister! Rough life though! Hope he has a great birthday in Georgia!
I was trying to describe the "little sister" of the older sisters - sorry.
Oh Trish...with all those kids you have it would be easy to get things like that confused.... :0)
thank goodness you understand Mike!
Thanks mom, I thought I was looking younger!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Little sister? I am not sure Jamie would like that since she is the older sister! Rough life though! Hope he has a great birthday in Georgia!
I was trying to describe the "little sister" of the older sisters - sorry.
Oh Trish...with all those kids you have it would be easy to get things like that confused.... :0)
thank goodness you understand Mike!
Thanks mom, I thought I was looking younger!
Post a Comment