This was an amazing experience I will never forget. I was joking with Shawn telling him, if I didn't know better I would think its easy to par and the difficult part is to go under par. They make it look so easy. I love the tradition of doing all the scoreboards by hand, the excitement when they change a name is great. Im ready to play golf. Favorite quote: "There's still a lot of meat left on that bone." Mike Konesky (when they miss a put)

8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time but glad to have you back
Great pictures and commentary Jamie. A totally different perspective - love it. Too bad you did not get Thomas dressed in total hunting gear!
Ya I have a good amount of the same pictures as dad but I tried to add only the different ones.
I had to laugh, I can imagine Dad may have had flashbacks to a certain evening filled with golf flags in Bakersfield. Alas they didn't say Masters on them but I can see the thought crossing his mind for a repeat:)
Thanks Jamie. Great pictures and notes. I suspect your Dad had the same feeling about the flags as he did on the 18th of Cherry Hills a few years ago.....The man is obsessed with flags... :0)
Thanks Jamie. Wow that looked fun. Mike had to explain to me the meat on the bone thing. Great.
Great pictures and stories! Looks like so much fun and the food delicious! Thanks for letting us live through your experience. Hope to hear more about it from Thomas.....
Bwahahahah! The flags! Sooo funny...or are we still tip toeing around that subject??? :)
Post a Comment