Saturday, April 24, 2010

Future Lawyer

Let the celebrations begin! Miss Molly is headed to Hastings College of Law. Molly made her decision and come fall she will be leaving Google and hitting the books again. So if any fellow Alums have any pointers I am sure she is all ears.
Congratulations Molly.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Molly: Welcome to the club!! That is great news. I suspect things have changed a bit over the past 30 years since I left good ole Hastings but I would be honored to help in any way possible. Let's see 33 years ago Linda & I were looking toward graduation from SDSU, Kim's birth, our wedding, and that unknown....law school... They had a special orientation for married students at which time they told us that based on statistics, only 1 in three of us would still be married 1 year after law school. I think that may have been conservative. I firmly believe that Linda was the reason I made it through...that was the one stable factor during the craziness of law school.(Hear that Tom, stability...) Now when Steven decided to show up on the eve of our 3d year...well let's just say it was interesting. Oh my, trips down memory lane... Molly I have no doubt that you will take law school head on and excel. Again, congratulations!
Mike

The Youngs said...

Congratulations Molly! Very exciting stuff!