Good work Tom! Hydration and nutrition are the key. That system I sent you guys works well. After totally hitting the wall at just over 50 last weekend I rode 76 on Saturday and felt good afterwards. I have enough of the stuff to supply an army. Happy to share it with you and Jamo. Looking forward to seeing you Friday.
5 comments:
Good work Tom! Hydration and nutrition are the key. That system I sent you guys works well. After totally hitting the wall at just over 50 last weekend I rode 76 on Saturday and felt good afterwards. I have enough of the stuff to supply an army. Happy to share it with you and Jamo. Looking forward to seeing you Friday.
Wow! I'm really impressed. Jamo are you keeping pace with these cycling animals? Tell me you rode to Shaver and back this afternoon.
Yeah nice work guys! Tom, how did you get home? A doesn't seem to connect with B?
Jamo is MIA.....Rumor has it he has spent the past 4 weeks at one of the Carmichael Camps training with Lance Armstrong.....
B is where Thomas left his car. The old Cragmont House in Berkeley.
Post a Comment