Monday, July 20, 2009

Jenn's Family Camping Trip 2009

Another successful family camping trip set up by Jenn. Dinkey Creek was the site this year again. We enjoyed playing in the Shaver lake (much higher this year Mike but crazy drivers!), playing in the creek, games galore, plenty of delicious food but most of all catching up with each other. Missed all that could not make it this year but we look forward to next year! Who knows maybe that house boat thing could work out.



Instead of subjecting you to all the pictures I will let you link to it!


http://picasaweb.google.com/Trish.M.Schneider/DinkeyCreek2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCO7A8bSi6I-gsgE&feat=directlink

5 comments:

T-mom said...

Scott - I don't understand the domain thing you sent earlier. Do I have to get a domain to be able to link directly?
I do hate moving Maddy down for another post!

Mike said...

Trish: great photos. It appears everyone had a wonderful time. I was thinking about you this weekend.

T-mom said...

next year Mike!

Scott said...

Everyone looks great, can't wait till Maddy is ready to go camping.

Scott said...

Trish, on new posts there is an icon of something that looks like a globe with a chain link. Click this and paste in your URL. The code I provided last time was to make your link work when commenting on an existing post. Hope this makes sense.