Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Newest Member of the Family

Well I think that we need an official measurement signed by the doctors... As it stands Mommy Meg has won the squares but if it comes out that Maddy was an ounce heavier, then Cousin Jessica would win... either way we all win with such a cutie joining the family in grand style with fireworks and all!!
Congrats to the new parents!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Our family is not competitive in the least bit...

rds said...

No competition here!!!
But I want A re measure. I need that extra .25inch.
Bring the chains out can i get an official read on this.
Guess we cant run the play over.
Knowing how competitive this family is i feel sorry for Megs. Youy know this will mean having to play again best two out of three.
Congratulation to you two she is a cutie.

T-mom said...

I suppose another player could also run a play????

The Youngs said...

Mom are you refering to jenn?

T-mom said...

no, no, just throwing it out there.

Laura said...

why do you think you are benched, Jessica? I'm pretty sure Trish might have been referring to either married lady :)

rds said...

Well my competitive wife thought we should start a who's next pool.
It seems we have enough young teams to take the field.