Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hi everyone!
Mark your calendars we are having a 30th birthday party in LA for Steve on August 15th. I am renting out a Irish Pub near our house for the party. Invitations will be arriving soon... Also I am planning to do a Steve roast so if you would like to speak during the roast let me know. Hope everyone can make it. Also congrats to Megan and Scott little Maddy is adorable!!
-Karla

8 comments:

Megs said...

Yeah for wedding speaches part 2! Laura and I will be making another appearance and our material is already being worked on! (Sorry Steve)

The Youngs said...

I am coming mainly for the awesome speech from Megs & Laura!

Jamie said...

Oh, I am so there!

T-mom said...

We would so love to come but made plans to go to Tahoe with friends. Someone better record those speeches for us to hear!

breadchick9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
breadchick9 said...

Im a so-cal girl now!:) we are so going to be there!

Jenn Jenn said...

Count us in!!! Can't wait

Laura said...

Thanks Jessica! I'm flattered! haha - Sorry Steve ;)