Okay - if you are referring to this blog why haven't you put anything on about the surfing trip you just took. I would put something on but being the highlight of my day is walking the dog I just didn't think you would be that interested. Oh wait I went to the grocery store yesterday. I should of took the camera.
3 comments:
Semi gloss or flat??
don't use valpaint or whatever crap they try and sell at Lowe's- horrible latex monster!
and I myself just watched paint dry last week when I painted the bathroom walls.
Okay - if you are referring to this blog why haven't you put anything on about the surfing trip you just took. I would put something on but being the highlight of my day is walking the dog I just didn't think you would be that interested. Oh wait I went to the grocery store yesterday. I should of took the camera.
Post a Comment