Jamo what ever you do, do not raise the bar and complete this project. 95% and a working toilet will suffice. You can always complete it when you need to get out of the dog house or need extra chips.
Looks like you're ready to take on counter tiles! Rumor has it you have a broken counter tile! Hee hee, that I will be happy to see repaired. Great work I'll keep Vernon away from those ones, who knows what he could do in there.
5 comments:
Looks good guys! I see a summer time side business in your future.
awesome Jamo!
Jamo what ever you do, do not raise the bar and complete this project. 95% and a working toilet will suffice. You can always complete it when you need to get out of the dog house or need extra chips.
Very impressive Jamo, but I agree with Tom 95% is perfect.... Do you hire out??
Looks like you're ready to take on counter tiles! Rumor has it you have a broken counter tile! Hee hee, that I will be happy to see repaired. Great work I'll keep Vernon away from those ones, who knows what he could do in there.
Post a Comment