Yes it is Wrights Lake. Don't feel bad Tammy, our kids weren't sure who these people were either! We should do a Wrights Lake trip next summer. Look at all the grass!
I am so down for the good old days of camping! I loved those trips and hope they will continue for mine & Creed's kids to enjoy someday!!! I need some copies of photos like this for the wedding!!
8 comments:
Oh to be young and so carefree....of course there was the four kids. The kids look young but we look really young!
That is too cool! Wrights lake or New Brighton?
To funny, Vernon and Katelyn wanted to know who are those people!????
who is the handsome young gentleman in the red onezy
hey - his mother would not put him in a red onezy - that is a red t-shirt and red sweat pants.
This is Wrights lake isn't it?
Yes it is Wrights Lake. Don't feel bad Tammy, our kids weren't sure who these people were either! We should do a Wrights Lake trip next summer. Look at all the grass!
I am so down for the good old days of camping! I loved those trips and hope they will continue for mine & Creed's kids to enjoy someday!!! I need some copies of photos like this for the wedding!!
Post a Comment