Thursday, November 20, 2008

my genuis

I built and published my first website last night - still working on little things and content but it is looking pretty cool I think...
check it out- also it is the barn I ride at so you can see a bit of my normal surroundings. If you look in "the crew", Lily is Jamo and I's baby girl.

http://circletranch.net/Welcome.html

6 comments:

Tom Schneider said...

great site jenn.
Very professional.
Did you use dream weaver?

Mike said...

Very Impressive Jenn, not just the site but the ranch. Is that your horse for sale??

Scott said...

nice work!

T-mom said...

Jenn that looks so good. Your little cow looks so cute too!

Jenn Jenn said...

It is my cow for sale... project has run it's course and on to the next upgrade!

Jenn Jenn said...

It is my cow for sale... project has run it's course and on to the next upgrade!